Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] legalnotice produces separate file when notchunking

Am Samstag, den 08.08.2009, 09:40 +0100 schrieb Dave Pawson:
> latest -ns stylesheets, db v5
>
> My customization layer calls up .../docbook.xsl
> I.e. not chunking, yet I produce two external files?
>
> docbook:
>       [echo] Producing [/sgml/site2/namespaces/namespaces.html]
>       [java] Writing html/ln-d0e40.html for legalnotice
>       [java] Writing html/ln-d0e518.html for legalnotice(gfdl-legalnotice)
>
> Bug? Nothing in my customization layer relates to legalnotice?

Can you check, that you don't set the generate.legalnotice.link
parameter in your customization layer? IMO it's also possible to chunk
this via processing instruction. So is there maybe a PI?

If both questions can be aswered with no, it seems, there is a bug. In
this case, a sampel would be nice to reproduce the problem.

Regards, Daniel