Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] mediaobject in lots tocs

On 21/08/09 18:35, Rowland, Larry wrote:
> The LOT element means "List of Titles."  If you are going to provide a list of things, having a title of them makes it much more usable.
 >If there is no title, you end up with a list of page numbers, which
makes knowing which one to go to pretty difficult.  IMHO.

List of graphs in my case. SVG wrapped in mediaobjects.

No more difficult than spotting figures, or anything else in the
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/html/generate.toc.html
listing?

it's just an element name. If it's there, include it.

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.