Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Universal Olinks in DB5

It should work.  Is this PDF or HTML output?  Are you using a sitemap in your olink database file?

Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 8:38 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Universal Olinks in DB5

I was trying to use the universal olinking in a DB5 book (the latest DB tools release) and it seems to fail.

I used the following markup:

<firstterm xl:href="#RootResourceClass" xl:role="http://docbook.org/xlink/role/olink">root resource class</firstterm>

When building the source I got an error saying invalid olink cannot find match for " / ".

When I used a regular olink element everything worked as expected.

Is this a known issue or a bug that could be caused by my customization layer?