Subject: font-family and font-weight attributes

Hi,

I defined the following font-family for a certain fo:block element in
my customization layer:
<...>Helvetica Black, 'Helvetica Black', Arial Black, 'Arial Black',
Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif</...>

As far as I understood the mechanism, the processor will try to use
the first value and if not available falls recursively back to the
next one. The problem is, that the processor is not able to find those
XXX Black fonts, although they are available on my system.

The second problem I have is related to the font-weight which could be
either lighter, normal, bold or bolder. In my case only the normal and
bold granularity seem to work. Is the font-weight only supported by
some font-families and not all?

Cheers,
Tobias