Subject: User pagemaster - process region-start area using stylesheet

Hi,

in my custom user pagemaster I have defined a region-start area.

<fo:region-start region-name="xsl-region-start-odd"
extent="{$cl.region.start.extent}"></fo:region-start>

Now I want to display a logo in this area on every page. I know that I
can just define a background image, but I want to be able to add more
content to this area in the future. Thus I am interested in if there
is a way similar to the header.xsl and footer.xsl files to use a
stylesheet for this area.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Tobias