Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] missing olink gentext when targetptr points to content xincluded with xpointer

Hi,
sorry for the long silence.

Yes, olinks were correctly set up, but this boiled down to this:
we used the table (a command parameter list) in more than onle location in the same document and thus got duplicate id names. I'm currently researching whether we can switch from Saxon to xsltproc to handle this.

Best regards,
Bergfrid Skaara

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 11:09 PM, Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:
If you are using the stock DocBook XSL stylesheets with Oxygen, are you setting up the necessary olink database file and parameter to point to it in order to support olinks?  They may not work out of the box in Oxygen.  For details about setting up olinks, see:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Olinking.html#LinkBetweenDocs

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bergfrid Skaara" <bergfrid.digitaldias@gmail.com>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 6:13 AM

Hi,

In the following case olinks (FO output) are displayed only with a
page number (clickable and it jumps to the correct location in the
PDF) - the text (title of referenced item) is simply not there. Since
the link works, Im guessing that it is a gentext probIem.  In all
other cases, our olinks are OK.

File Z contains a table (CALS style, having a title) with xml:id="t_mytable"
File X xincludes t_mytable from Z using xpointer.
File Y olinks to t_mytable.

Suggestions on why the title is not part of the generated link text?

I'm using the DocBook 5.0 stylesheets and tools shipped with oxygen 10.0
Unfortunately, I cannot share the content files due to confidentiality
restraints.

Best regards,
Bergfrid Skaara