Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: DocBook topic element

I'm in full agreement with Bergfrid, keep <topic> in there, Docbook 5 is
the way to go.
I was also horrified at the comment from Adobe on Docbook 5 support in
Framemaker.  But I suppose that confirms that Framemaker is aimed at the
lower end of the market, not for professionals.
Ron

--
Ron Catterall Ph.D. D.Sc.
ron@catterall.net