Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] language-specific text alignment

thank you for your response~

it seems that i inherited docbook stylesheets /with/ customization layers

    <property name="html.xsl"       location="${styles.dir}/html/tmaxbook.xsl"/>
    <property name="fo.xsl"         location="${styles.dir}/fo/tmaxbook.xsl"/>

the tmaxbook.xsl files currently do only imports (no templates definitions, parameters settings or variable initializations).

per your instructions i declared and set the document.lang global variable (in tmaxbook.xsl) and then modified the root.properties attribute-set (in param.xsl); however, i get "[java] [error] Element must only be used within a template body;" on the <xsl:choose> line.

within which template should i use this choose/when/otherwise logic? and pardon if i've missed something. i'm a  DocBook/XSLT pre-newbie. the flipside is that here at my company, compared to everyone else, i'm a DocBook expert ^^

any input would be appreciated.
thanks,
susan
(RE: http://markmail.org/thread/pbouy4dmj67cdtye)