Subject: Table cell text overlapes with table border ...docbook 1.74.3

Hi,

I am using docbook version 1.74.3 for PDF report generation.

I have 50 chnaracter long text in a table cell but it overlapes with the table border.

for example :

1. I have text "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNO" in one table cell but it overlapes with the table border and goes outside of the table.

2. But if I modify it as "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNO123456789" then it does not overlap with the border but after 26 character it breaks and goes to second line within the same cell as shown below.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ-
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNO123456789

how can I make the text string shown in first option to stay within the same cell so that it does not overlap with the table border.

Thanks,
BRAMANI.