Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] RE: A tricky xref problem

That's why I called it "e1link". You could also have "e2" and "e2link", etc. Just associate them by attribute name.

From: Nancy Brandt [mailto:nancy_brndt@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 12:29 PM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org; Cavicchio, Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions! The second option you describe could be ideal, if we could somehow associate between the 'e1' and 'e1link' attributes, so that the value of 'sectionID' could go to the xref in the desired table entry (in this case, entry1). Is it possible? Otherwise, how does the compiler know where to send sectionID - xref of entry1 or entry 2?

Thank you a lot again!!!

My best wishes,
Nancy