Subject: DocBook Publishers Schema

Hi folks

I've just come back to DocBook after about a year away and I'm doing some work that's going to involve using the Publishers Schema. I've come across an inconsistency that I'm unsure about.

The spec for the schema lists <toc> as an included element. However, publishers.rnc does not include toc.rnc either directly or indirectly as far as I can tell. Have I missed something or not?

cheers

nic
--
Nic Gibson