Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] sample docbook5 files to stress test XSLprocessors?

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009, Tony Graham wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 24 2009 07:33:41 +0000, rpjday@crashcourse.ca wrote:
> >   i want to test setting up various combos of XSLT and XSL-FO
> > processors on fedora 12 and, being suitably lazy, i'm looking for
> > sample docbook5 files that will stress test the rendering -- you
> > know, incorporating as many db5 elements as possible, or even a
> > series of increasingly complex db5 files.  is there a canonical
> > test suite for this?  thanks.
>
> There is the 'testdocs' in the DocBook SourceForge project.  See
> http://docbook.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/docbook/trunk/testdocs/
>
> They are mostly DocBook 4.4 documents, but I'm sure no-one would
> mind if you made DocBook 5 versions and contributed back the
> changes.

i notice that this directory represents 4.4 tests:

http://docbook.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/docbook/trunk/testdocs/tests/

but i see the beginnings of a 5.0 directory under that one:

http://docbook.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/docbook/trunk/testdocs/tests/5.0/

i'm assuming that's where a collection of equivalent 5.0 docs are
slowly being collected?

rday