Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] equation display

Bob

Could I suggest that there be some additional work here to enable some equation justification. I ran into some issues last year where it would have been good to be able to place the equation right/left/center justified and also have some control on how the equation number is rendered (Left just, right just, inside, outside) or is this in area of compromise that you were referring to?

Dean Nelson