Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] improve DocBook's HTML output

One important point is to ensure that 100% valid and conformant output can
be generated (both HTML and XHTML). Sometimes that is harder than it should
be.

And perhaps someone has an opinion on the claim that the current (X)HTML
output suffers from "div-itis" (excessive use of <div> elements). See
http://backtobase.wordpress.com/2007/06/20/docbook-is-not-making-my-life-eas
ier/.

Mauritz