Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] how to link to a URL?

Thanks. That did the trick.

By the way, I'm using xincludes. I did declare the xlink namespace
already in the main index.xml, but I didn't do it for the included
file.

When I validated index.xml, it normally validates all xincludes; in
this case, it would still show the same error unless I add the
namespace declaration at the top of each Xinclude file.

(i.e., <chapter xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";
xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"; version="5.0"
xml:id="basics">.

I don't know if this is expected behavior.
Once again, thanks.

Robert