Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] nested xinclude and figure

Hello Patrick,

i also think the problem is in the relative paths using.
You have to specify the xml:base attribute in the main file from witch
you include the others, doing that the base path will be specified only
one time .

<book xml:base=".">
  <title>Lorem ipsum</title>

  <xi:include href="../admin/content/part.xml"
                xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";
                xpointer="element(/1)" />

</book>

hope this help ,