Subject: Antwort: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook 5 - different color for hyperlinks inPDF output

I am sorry, but I tried that in every possible constellation and with every xpath-expression known to man (me ;-) and it seems that every element and attribute can be resolved with the exeption of exactly the xlink:href-attribute.
Have a look at this:

<!-- macht die externen links in pdfs blau, xrefs grün, see also links in glossaries grau -->

<xsl:attribute-set name="xref.properties">

<xsl:attribute name="color">

<xsl:choose>

<xsl:when test="self::link and @linkend">grey</xsl:when>

<xsl:when test="self::link and @xlink:href">blue</xsl:when>

<xsl:when test="self::xref and @linkend">green</xsl:when>

<xsl:when test="self::glossseealso and @otherterm">grey</xsl:when>

<xsl:otherwise>black</xsl:otherwise>

</xsl:choose>

</xsl:attribute>

</xsl:attribute-set>

What am I missing? Is it a namespace-problem with xlink: ? I put the namespace on top of my customization layer:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
       version=
"1.0"   xmlns:dc="
http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
       xmlns:fo=
"
http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"
       xmlns:xlink=
"
http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
       exclude-result-prefixes=
"#default">

What is wrong?

Regards,
Benno

Johannes Katelaan <jk@e-integration.de>

04.12.2009 10:28

An
Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net>
Kopie
<docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Thema
Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook 5 - different color for hyperlinks in PDF output

Yes, correct. So the DocBook-5-Version would be as follows:

   <xsl:attribute-set name="xref.properties">
       <xsl:attribute name="color">
           <xsl:choose>
               <xsl:when test="self::d:link and @xlink:href">blue</xsl:when>
               <xsl:otherwise>inherit</xsl:otherwise>