Subject: Another question about equation numbering customization

Hi all,

I want to customize the xsl steelsheets so that equations are rendered as explained by the Bob STAYTON's book (p 357 of the Fourth Edition), or at http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/EquationNumbering.html. Hence, I want to place the equation at the lefthand side of the page, without title, and the equation's number at the righthand side as shown by the example of the book. But the customization does'nt work. The rendering is as usual, without modification.

If I customize to modify the text of the xref reference, as explained on page 106 of the book, or at http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CustomGentext.html#CustomGenText, it works fine.

I do not figure out how to solve this problem. Can some suggest me a solution ? What am I missing ?

Thanks all and a happy new year,

--
Christophe HARO
Christophe.HARO@free.fr