Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] revisit: putting together a docbook 5.0 toolchainORIGINALLY for linux

On 01/16/2010 06:14 AM, Ruediger Landmann wrote:
> For example, the normal command to tell Publican to build a document
> in US English, in html format would be:
>
> publican build --lang=en-US --format=html
>
> This worked fine for me in Ant:
>
> <apply executable="publican">
> <arg value="build"/>
> <arg value="--lang=en-US"/>
> <arg value="--format=html-single"/>
> </apply>

Ooops; I mixed my arguments there!

The build.xml fragment there actually represents the Publican command

publican build --lang=en-US --format=html-single

which tells Publican to build single-page html output.

Of course, both <arg value="--format=html"/> and <arg
value="--format=html-single"/> will work fine, depending on what you
want to do, but I thought I'd better clarify my mistake before somebody
wondered why the Ant version of the command grew an extra "-single" on
the end of it!

Cheers

Ruediger