Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] revisit: putting together a docbook 5.0 toolchainfor linux

On 01/16/2010 09:23 PM, Thomas Gier wrote:
> I wasn't aware of Publican and will give it a try although I'm not
> using Fedora (does not run too well on my notebook) but there
> shouldn't be too much magic involved in using it on Karmic.

Indeed; Publican's not in Karmic, but if you want to try it without
building it from source, you can get it from the Lucid repo:

http://rlandmann.fedorapeople.org/pug/chap-Users_Guide-Installing_Publican.html#sect-Users_Guide-Installing_Publican_on_Linux_operating_systems-Installing_Publican_on_Ubuntu

Cheers

Ruediger