Subject: FOP plugin to include LaTeX in fo files

Hi,

I wrote a plugin for fop 0.95 to include mathematical latex formulas in fo/docbook.

You can download jlatexmath-0.8.8 et jlatexmath-fop.0.1 at
http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/jlatexmath/downloads/

To see very simple examples, you can navigate in the git repository :
http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/jlatexmath/source/tree/master/plugin/fop

Don't hesitate to write me if you meet a problem or have a suggestion...

Best regards,

Calixte