Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Re: [docbook] DocBook and Google Summer of Code ?

I believe the DocBook wiki is broken at the moment, but yes, having a
list somewhere to start from would be useful.

My vote would be for a "WebHelp" output with toc, search, and index tabs
in the nav pane. It would be like
http://www.thingbag.net/docbook/docbook-webhelp/index.html but better:
the toc pane would synchronize with the content (or perhaps it wouldn't
be use frames at all, but be more like website's nav mechansim), the
search would ideally be more i18nized, etc., and it would be part of the
DocBook XSL distribution.

David

rowse_thread/thread/d839c0b02ac15b3f?pli=1