Subject: FOP Problem with scalefit

Hi again,

I first started using docbook with the latest version of the dobudish
toolchain for windows. Unfortunatly it was build using fop 0.25 so I
updated it today to 0.95. Everything is working fine except the image
scaling. It looks like it doesnt not matter how I try to scale the images
everything is ignored.

I attache the xml file and the produced fo and pdf files (See attached
file: test.xml)(See attached file: test.fo)(See attached file: test.pdf)

I think the dobudish toolchain is really good as it is really easy to start
using docbook on windows. Unfortunatly it looks like it isnt maintained
anymore. I tried to update it but I am not and ant freak, so perhaps
someone would like to maintain it. I also can contributed what I tried to
update.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
i.A. Alexander Rabenstein

Verwaltung International

Telefon: +49 7132 94-296046
Telefax: +49 7132 94-2248

LIDL Stiftung & Co. KG, Stiftsbergstraße 1, 74167 Neckarsulm
Sitz: Neckarsulm, Registergericht Stuttgart HRA 102314, USt.-IdNr.: DE 145
803 808

Komplementäre:
Lidl Stiftung & Co. Beteiligungs-GmbH, Sitz: Neckarsulm, Registergericht
Stuttgart HRB 107937
Geschäftsführer: Marcus Gemmrich, Dr. Martin Golücke, Michael Grandin,
Stefan Herold, Hartmut Kappes, Markus Karcher, Sven Kronenberg, Dirk
Möbius, Eric Riegger, René Sandführ, Jörg Schönenberger, Alexander
Sonnenmoser

LSt Stiftung, rechtsfähige Stiftung privaten Rechts, Sitz: Neckarsulm
Vorstände: Holger Albrecht, Gerd Chrzanowski, Robin Goudsblom, Karl-Heinz
Holland, Patrick Kaudewitz, Hans Christoph Templin

test.xml

test.fo

test.pdf