Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] [ANNOUNCE] herold 5.2.3

Hello Dick,

> A related question, in my search for jars, I downloaded dbdoclet. Is any
> of that necessary for herold to work, or do I just need herold.jar?

you just need the herold.jar archive. It contains everything it needs to
run. The newer versions of dbdoclet don't even have a herold.jar file,
because herold is shipped in it's own package now. By the way I will
release a new version 5.4.2 today, which will be capable of converting
HTML fragments.

Regards
Michael