Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Titlepage Template

Hi,
Sometimes you can use an element that is close and assign a role attribute to make it
more specific.

Since info lacks a general purpose container for "other" information, I usually resort
to using a legalnotice element with role attribute.  That will accept a segmentedlist
element.  When using a role, you will need to add a qualifying predicate in the
titlepage spec file, something like this:

<t:titlepage-content t:side="recto">
   <legalnotice t:predicate="[@role = 'coverinfo']"/>

From: <Alexander.Rabenstein@lidl.com>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 4:49 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Titlepage Template

Hi,

the documentations in our company have a fixed titlepagelayout and content.

I was able to edit the titlepage template and create the xsl out of it, but
on our titlepage are some information shown which I dont know how to tag in
docbook like Targetreadergroup, documentname, softwarename.

I would take a segmented list, but the bookinfo tag doesn't support that as
children, so any ideas? I have attached a screenshot what it should look
like.

So title and the image is no problem, same for corpauthor.

Kind Regards

(See attached file: 2010-02-10 13 44 35.png)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
i.A. Alexander Rabenstein

Verwaltung International

Telefon: +49 7132 94-296046
Telefax: +49 7132 94-2248

LIDL Stiftung & Co. KG, Stiftsbergstraße 1, 74167 Neckarsulm
Sitz: Neckarsulm, Registergericht Stuttgart HRA 102314, USt.-IdNr.: DE 145
803 808

Komplementäre:
Lidl Stiftung & Co. Beteiligungs-GmbH, Sitz: Neckarsulm, Registergericht
Stuttgart HRB 107937
Geschäftsführer: Marcus Gemmrich, Dr. Martin Golücke, Michael Grandin,
Stefan Herold, Hartmut Kappes, Markus Karcher, Sven Kronenberg, Dirk
Möbius, Eric Riegger, René Sandführ, Jörg Schönenberger, Alexander
Sonnenmoser

LSt Stiftung, rechtsfähige Stiftung privaten Rechts, Sitz: Neckarsulm
Vorstände: Holger Albrecht, Gerd Chrzanowski, Robin Goudsblom, Karl-Heinz
Holland, Patrick Kaudewitz, Hans Christoph Templin