Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Table attribute rowheader

Indeed, there is no support yet in the stylesheets for the rowheader attribute.  This is an oversight, I believe.  Could you please file a bug report on the SourceForge site to get it fixed?   I think it should probably make the text bold by default.

It will likely be implemented within the template named 'table.cell.properties' in fo/table.xsl.  It will have to test for the closest table or informaltable ancestor element to check for that attribute value in order to generate an <xsl:attribute> element to put the property in the output.

Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 5:25 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Table attribute rowheader

Hi,
I'm stuck with the rowheader feature of tables.
It seems none of the processors do something with this information and in the whole stylesheet-distribution there is no mentioning of this attribute.
I thought, since the attribute is hardwired in the schema, there is also a template or something to tweak in the stylesheets?

Do one have to write this thing completely by himself or am I missing something?

cheers,
Benno