Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Processing table entries as "column row"

Hi Jeff,
You want to use the template named 'table.cell.properties', described here:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/PrintTableStyles.html#table.cell.properties

From: "Jeff Hooker" <Jeff_Hooker@pmc-sierra.com>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 12:05 PM

Hi all,

I'm trying to change the processing of table columns whose corresponding
colspec element have an align="center" value (in particular, I want to
add a grey background to the entry elements). I've tried to unwind how
the DocbookXSL 1.73 stylesheets process these things and it's an
absolute maze of nested template calls. Can anyone shortcut this for me
and point out the appropriate template to modify?

Thanks,
Jeff.