Subject: Public/System doctype IDs misbehaving in Eclipse output (1.73)

Hi all,

I'm trying to generate eclipse help, and am running into an odd problem.

I can define either chunker.output.doctype-public OR
chunker.output.doctype-system as seen below, and everything works with
the exception of a malformed doctype statement.

<xsl:param name="chunker.output.doctype-public">-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0
Transitional//EN</xsl:param>
<xsl:param
name="chunker.output.doctype-system">http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xht
ml1-transitional.dtd</xsl:param>

If I try defining them *both*, however, they get inserted into the
plugin.xml and toc.xml in addition to all the html files. This breaks
the plugin.

Any clues on why this is happening?

Thanks,
Jeff.