Subject: customizing the class attribute for sections and olinks

Hi All,

I would like to apply custom values of the class attribute to the selected section and olink elements. I've tried with the role attribute, but it does not work. I've also tried to add the following template to my customization layer (both for section and olink):

<xsl:template match="section[@role = 'quickref']" mode="class.value">
  <xsl:value-of select="@role"/>
</xsl:template

Again, no success.