Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook Google Summer of Code Ideas

hi all,

Em 26 de março de 2010 19:20, Dick Hamilton <rlhamilton@frii.com> escreveu:
Hannes,

Go right ahead and do that; it's not too late. You might also want to
send a note to the list when you're done so that people know it's there.

While you're on the site, please add your name(s) to the list of mentors
(and thanks for volunteering).

PhD is already listed in the ideas page. I also added Hannes and me to the list of mentors.

The proposal is here http://docbook.xmlpress.net/tiki-index.php?page=PhD

Best Regards,

--Moacir de Oliveira