Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] How do I highlight inline text ?

It was big help.

The generic explanation followed by the specific example of wanting to
change from yellow to blue really hit the point home.

To follow your example, what I really want is

<emphasis role="key_words">some text</emphasis>

In "Using CSS to style HTML" in

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/UsingCSS.html

it states to create a CSS stylesheet entry

.sqlsyntax {font-variant: small-caps;}

How do I go about figuring out the magic words for the CSS stylesheet entry
?

I am totally new to this stuff. I Googled around and found

http://www.yourhtmlsource.com/stylesheets/introduction.html

selector {property: value; property: value; property: value; }

And now a worked example: p {color: blue; font-size: 120%; }

So, is it as easy as adding the following entry ?

.key_words {color: yellow}

I am attempting to be lazy and avoid working my way through

http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS