Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] XInclude quiestion

It sounds like the xincludes are being passed through to the DocBook transforms rather than being resolved before the processing is taking place. Take a look at Bob Stayton's write-up:

  http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Xinclude.html

His reference on DocBook XSL is excellent.

Regards,
Larry Rowland

-----Original Message-----
From: Александр Мартынов [mailto:amart@mail.ru]
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 11:24 AM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook-apps] XInclude quiestion

Hello Docbook-apps,

I'm newby in docbook. I try to include some text file into docbook
document using tag

<xi:include parse="text" href="xmllint.txt"/>

and got an error:

Element include in namespace 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude' encountered in section, but no template matches.

What I am doing wrong? I am using Apache FOP under Windows to convert
docbook into pdf.

    Marty.