Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Colored listings

Marty,

Bob Statyton has a good discussion of program listings:

  http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ProgramListings.html

There is a section on syntax highlighting (which differentiates among things like keywords, constants, and parameters) at the bottom of the ToC on this page.

Regards,
Larry Rowland

-----Original Message-----
From: Александр Мартынов [mailto:amart@mail.ru]
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 11:40 AM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook-apps] Colored listings

Hello,

I want to get colored listings in docbook output, how I can get it?
Is there a simple way to make text colored, such tags

<color color="dark_green">class</color> CMyClass { };

or there is more specialized tags such

<cpp-keyword>class</cpp-keyword> CMyClass { };

or there is another way to make listings colored?

    Marty.