Subject: fo/docbook.xsl versus fo/profile-docbook.xsl

I am seeing differernt behaviour in image inclusion between fo/docbook.xsl and fo/profile-docbook.xsl.

Using docbook.xsl, image inclusion is relative to the source xml area.

Using profile-docbook.xsl, image inclusion adds the destination path of the fo file to the image path.

The latter breaks my flow. How do I keep image inclusion behaviour the same between docbook.xsl and profile-docbook.xsl?

I am using 1.74.0 stylesheets.

Thanks,

MT