Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] fo/docbook.xsl versus fo/profile-docbook.xsl

Marcel Tromp wrote:
> I am seeing differernt behaviour in image inclusion between fo/docbook.xsl
> and fo/profile-docbook.xsl.
>
> Using docbook.xsl, image inclusion is relative to the source xml area.
>
> Using profile-docbook.xsl, image inclusion adds the destination path of the
> fo file to the image path.
>
> The latter breaks my flow. How do I keep image inclusion behaviour the same
> between docbook.xsl and profile-docbook.xsl?

Are using fileref of entityref for specifying location of images?

The problem is that profile-* stylesheet creates temporal copy of source
document in a memory and base URI is lost. In some cases this can be
solved with careful settings of parameters and current directory. You
have to inform us about layout of your files (DocBook source and images)
and command used for transformation in order to give you reasonable advice.

In any case, you can always stick to two pass profiling:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/AlternateText.html

OpenPGP digital signature