Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Setting profile. parameters within the XSLT

Jeff Hooker wrote:

> I'm trying to set a profile. parameter (in particular,
> profile.condition) by grabbing a value from the document being processed
> and it looks like I've clevered myself into a corner. I try to set the
> profile.condition parameter from within my customization layer for the
> profiles.xsl sheet like so:
>
> <xsl:param name="profile.condition"><xsl:value-of
> select="//pmc_condition"/></xsl:param>

You can express this also like:

<xsl:param name="profile.condition" select="//pmc_condition"/>

It's hard to say where is the problem without actually seeing your
source code. Are you sure that your document contains at least one
pmc_condition element which is in no namespace?

Also it would be better to rewrite expression as (//pmc_condition)[1]
and if you know exact location of your pmc_condition element it is even
better to write something like /book/bookinfo/pmc_condition[1]

OpenPGP digital signature