Subject: dynamic chunk.section.depth

Hi,
I suppose it is impossible to set the chunk.section.depth dynamically, but maybe some of you will have an idea about how to solve my problem.

For the most part we want our documents chunked to a depth of 2. Some sections however are very mathematically dense and/or long, which can lead to some very heavy HTML pages. For these dense sections we'd like to chunk to a depth of 3.

My first guess is that I will customize the chunk template which determines what is or is not a chunk, maybe adding a parameter to that template to tell the section depth, but I'm not sure how to vary that within the document.

any ideas?

thanks,
--Tim Arnold