Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] dynamic chunk.section.depth

Hi Tim,
You might be able to make use of the stop-chunking PI or at least be
inspired by it:
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/pi/dbhtml_stop-ch
unking.html

For your situation, you would set the depth to 3 and add the PI to any
2nd level sections when you don't want deeper chunking.

If you choose to customize, you can at least grep for "stop-chunking"
for inspiration. There are several things to change in order to get the
Next and Prev links to come out right.

Good luck,
David