Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] dynamic chunk.section.depth

First I tried it by hardcoding (no $density variable) and confirmed that it does not work. It appears that the stylesheets don't pay any attention to changes in the parameter during processing. The following code produces "Depth is 3" or "Depth is 2" as it processes the document, but the chunked output always shows the same depth that was set at the beginning of the run.

It was worth a try, but I think this probably beyond my xslt skills.

thanks,
--Tim

<xsl:template match="d:chapter/d:section/d:section//d:para/d:remark[@role='toc2']" priority="1">
  <xsl:param name='chunk.section.depth' select="2"/>
  <xsl:message><xsl:text>Depth is </xsl:text><xsl:value-of select="$chunk.section.depth"/></xsl:message>
</xsl:template>
<xsl:template match="d:chapter/d:section/d:section/d:para/d:remark[@role='toc3']" priority="1">
  <xsl:param name='chunk.section.depth' select="3"/>