Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Suppressing elements in processed output.

 Hi,

If the abstract appears only on the titlepage of the article, you can customize the titlepage stylesheet to omit the abstract.
Otherwise, you can do it with profiling, and assign a condition to the abstract that does not get fulfilled, but for this you have to modify your build environment somewhat.
Bob's book describes both methods in detail: http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/index.html

There may be other solutions well, but these come to my mind first.

Regards,

Robert