Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: including non-xml

On Mon, 3 May 2010 21:00:20 +0100
Ivan Ristic <ivan.ristic@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Does the language / IDE not have the ability to include code from
> > other files?
>
> Yes. Java, for example, has no include feature.

The xweb format has the ability to 'paste' together different sections
to form the whole so that (woeful IMHO) error in Java isn't an issue.

I could post my mini tutorial on xweb, but it's just an update of
ndw's 2002 except I used docbook v5.
http://nwalsh.com/docs/articles/xml2002/lp/paper.html

HTH

regards