Subject: Remove title attribute from divs in HTML?

In a version between 1.74.x and 1.75.2 the XSL style sheets were changed to
add title attributes to divs in HTML. From all what I've heard so far
readers are not pleased as browsers display the title in a tooltip - and
they do this every time the mouse pointer is moved. I'm thinking of
overriding this behavior, and I read on the Boost C++ mailing list that they
are thinking to do the same (see the thread
<http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.user/58384>). Before everyone
has to do it: Can the XSL style sheets be changed again not to generate the
title attribute (maybe supporting a configuration setting to generate it
only for those authors who really want to use it)?

Boris