Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] bug in chunking sections?

Hello Jirka,

No, I left chunk.first.sections to 0. Otherwise I have some pages
containing only a title. I would like to have a page containing :

chapter/(content)
chapter/section[1]/(content)
chapter/section[1]/section[1]/(content)

Then on next pages the content of chapter/section[1]/section[2],
chapter/section[1]/section[3], ...

I wonder if this can be done easily. I looked at the sources a bit but
chunking code is rather complicated.

Maxime Bégnis