Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How to output html without TOC?

Did you try settingĀ toc.max.depth to 0?

That should help you get rid of the book toc at least, don't know if it'll work with sets

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 23:34, Tao Wang <dancefire@gmail.com> wrote:
I tried set 'nop' for my root element and others, and it doesn't stop
generating 'index.html'.

I set the param as
----------------------------------
<xsl:param name="generate.toc">
set nop
set/book nop
</xsl:param>
----------------------------------

And the output is
=========================
Writing ../html/index.html for article(index)
Writing ../html/books.html for article(books)
Writing ../html/bugs.html for article(bugs)
Writing ../html/commercial_support.html for article(commercial_support)
Writing ../html/developers.html for article(developers)
Writing ../html/documentation.html for article(documentation)
Writing ../html/download.html for article(download)
Writing ../html/extra.html for article(extra)
Writing ../html/git.html for article(git)
Writing ../html/license.html for article(license)
Writing ../html/mailinglist.html for article(mailinglist)
Writing ../html/news.html for article(news)
Writing ../html/bk01.html for book
Writing ../html/index.html for set
=========================

as you saw in the output, '../html/index.html' is generated twice, the
first one is the one I want, and it overwrite by the second one, which
is the TOC for set.

If I set 'nop' to 'set', it doesn't stop generating the file, instead,
it just generate an empty 'index.html' without TOC inside.

I do not want to generate 'bk01.html' for <book> and 'index.html' for
<set> above, how can I do that?

--
Regards

Tao Wang