Subject: An interesting article about DocBook in WebWorkerDaily

http://webworkerdaily.com/2010/05/18/defining-and-finding-truly-great-tools/

The part that got my interest was

Later, I was introduced to DocBook, an XML schema that allows the
identification of pieces of content as small as individual letters. Here,
for me, was an actual revolution in the way I worked. DocBook represented a
new way of thinking about my content and suited my thought patterns much
better than did the blank page of a word processing file, implying as it did
a linear flow and a single voice.

The fact that this tool suited my brain better than did word processing
tools allowed me to think about information and communication differently:
instead of battling (albeit subconsciously) with the restrictions of my
tools, I was free to approach content in a way that really suited me, and
was shown a completely new perspective on my work at the same time.

Where content management tools made my life easier and improved my product,
DocBook effectively allowed me to evolve my practice.