Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] New Branch: website5

Am Dienstag, den 18.05.2010, 02:24 +0200 schrieb Sina K. Heshmati:

> I just forked the trunk and created a new branch, where I can work on
> the website re-implementation.

I guess these were SVN revisions 8621-23? (Because they are missing from
the checkins list.)

[..]
> BTW, how can receive checkin notifications? There's [1] but it doesn't
> seem to post notifications for each commit. I was hoping to receive a
> notification email for each commit in hopes to gradually merge them
> with my branch.

You need to have posting rights to the list. But the listmasters don't
seem to be active. So your mails are not automatically accepted, because
nobody fixes the rules. My commits are also "lost". Maybe the project
admins can fix or take over the list maintainership.

Regards, Daniel