Subject: Using Both rootid And Conditional Text

Hello,

When I use the rootid parameter in the FO stylesheets, the result
document ignores profiling. Is this a bug?

I think this is because fo/profile-docbook.xsl uses a key to find the
element that matches the ID, and that key is generated from the source
document and not the node-set. I didn't want to mess with the key
because it's used elsewhere, so I customized line 136 of
fo/profile-docbook.xsl:

<xsl:variable name="root.element" select="key('id', $rootid)"/>

to this:

<xsl:variable name="root.element" select="$profiled-nodes//*[@id=$rootid]"/>

Thanks,

-Sam