Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook to FOP transformation produces "fo:table is missing child elements."

Thanks for all of your help on this, I appreciate it. I've also tried
without the custom stylesheet, instead pointing the stylesheet
argument to /usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/fo/docbook.xsl,
yet the same error message occurs. BTW I am running Ubuntu 9.10, fop
1:0.95.dfsg-5, xsltproc 1.1.24-ubuntu2. Further, what's really crazy
is that if I use the very same conversion command to build another of
my books on the same machine, the table conversion works perfectly!!

Out of curiosity I did a Docbook -> HTML conversion using the same
source files, and the following command; the results are equally
bizarre. First the command I used then the HTML:

xsltproc \
  --stringparam generate.index 1 \
  --stringparam generate.toc "book toc" \
  --stringparam suppress.footer.navigation 0 \
  --stringparam suppress.navigation 1 \
  --stringparam header.rule 0 \
  --stringparam footer.rule 0 \
  --stringparam chunk.tocs.and.lots 0 \
  --stringparam navig.showtitles 0 \
  --stringparam toc.section.depth 0 \
  --stringparam chunk.section.depth 0 \
  --stringparam base.dir
/home/wjgilmore/books/easyphpwebsiteszendframework2e/output/ \
  /usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/docbook-xsl/html/chunk.xsl \
  chapters/staging/book.docbook

And here is the HTML:

<colgroup>
<col><col>