Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] InDesign typography advantage [Was: Re:[docbook-apps] DocBook and InDesign]

I've always been curious as to the possibility of 'finishing off'
a paper output in a layout environment. InDesign is very popular
with publishers and hence makes a fair target.

Is there any way the docbook xsl-fo output could help users of indesign
to do this 'finishing off'?

Not having used in-design I'm far from a good source for this,
but a recent London project was treading the same path, PDF 'backwards'
to XML, then wanting to (amongst other media) again produce print
output, so IMHO it isn't quite so uncommon and may warrant
further investigation.

--

regards

--