Subject: fo/titlepage.templates.xml Customization Question

I've modified Docbook 5 file "fo/titlepage.templates.xml" following
instructions in Bob Stayton's book (v. 4, p. 175) while trying to
modify how chapter and appendix titles are handled.

I think I now need to process that file to regenerate file
"fo/titlepage.templates.xsl".  Is this the correct step (using
xsltproc):

xsltproc template/titlepage.xsl   fo/titlepage.templates.xsl   -o
fo/titlepage.templates.xsl

Thanks,

-Tom

Thomas M. Browder, Jr.